Santa maria fencing
Fencing in Santa Maria is what we do! Whether you need fence repair, fence replacement or a brand new fence, we are the go to fencing company in Santa Maria, Ca.
Call Us: 805-329-3270
Do you need Fencing in Santa Maria or surrounding areas?
We take pride in building strong relationships with each community we do business in because we want our clients to know they can depend on us. Our fencing specialists can assist you to answer any questions you may have, and suggest options and features that will help you to decide on the perfect fence for your needs.
Santa Maria Fencing is a locally owned and operated business and we pride ourselves on having a high level of customer satisfaction, and quality of work. We offer full service installation as well as repair and maintenance on fence types from wooden fences to metal fence, chain link fencing, and commercial fences or residential.
Quality, competitive pricing, and customer satisfaction are the key concepts that separate us from other fence contractors. Our close-knit, experienced team of project managers, installation experts, fence craftsmen, and customer service representatives are qualified and ready to meet all of your fencing needs throughout the Central Coast.
Wood fences are the most popular for residential. They are cost effective and can be painted or stained while still lasting 20+ years.
Metal fencing can be installed for residential or commercial. It gives a more elegant look while providing good security.
Chain link Fence
Chain link fencing is mostly installed for commercial properties but can be used for residential as well. A cost effective solution for large perimeter security solutions.
Vinyl fence can last a lifetime. It requires no maintenance and color won't fade. While more expensive than wood fencing, often times vinyl fence is more cost effective over the life of a fence.
Fence Installation in Santa Maria and Surrounding Areas
Santa Maria Fencing is renowned for providing top quality residential fence installation in Santa Maria and beyond. Getting the right fence for your home is an important consideration. Whether you want a wood, vinyl or chain link fence, you can count on the experts to get your fence installation done right the first time.
There is some truth to the saying that good fences make good neighbors. When you need a good quality residential fence installed at your home, call us first. From the kind of fence you want to the details about the installation process, we will provide you with all the information you need to make a decision about how to proceed with your residential fence installation. We are confident you will be completely satisfied.
When deciding on your fence needs, there are a few factors to consider before proceeding with the installation. The benefits of a fence for your residential property include:
- Security – A strong and well-installed fence adds security to your yard and decreases the likelihood of finding unexpected dog poop.
- Privacy – A tall privacy fence makes those patio dinners a private affair and keeps the neighbors from people watching
- Curb Appeal – A properly installed fence of any kind will beautify your yard and add to your home’s curb appeal and value
- Enclosed Space – The most fundamental use of a fence is to create an enclosed area. For a residential property that usually means a safe play area for children or a space for your dog to run without street traffic becoming a concern
- Reduce Noise – A fence can reduce the noise from passing traffic
Fence Repair in Santa Maria and Surrounding Areas
We handle repairs for all styles of fencing including wood, vinyl, chain link, steel, and wrought iron fencing.
Common Reasons For Santa Maria Fence Repair:
- The Fence Was Poorly Built and Falling Down
- Pickets Are Warping and Coming Off
- The Fence Is Old and Showing Wear and Too Much Weathering
- A Tree or Limb Has Fallen on Your Fence
- A Vehicle has Wrecked into the Fence
- Your Fence Has Suffered Storm Damage
Here at Santa Maria Fencing, we understand what steps should be taken to build a quality and long lasting wood fence. When you choose us to repair your damaged wood fence, you can be sure that our experienced craftsman will go above industry standards to ensure your fence is even stronger than when it was originally built.
“The wind blew our fence over and into our neighbors yard. They came out quickly and did a great job!”
“One of the only fence companies that actually calls back. Thank you so much for a fantastic job! Our new fence looks great!”
“After weeks of waiting on another fence company to provide a quote, I finally called these guys. They came out in a reasonable amount of time and ultimately got the job done at a great price!”
Common questions to ask your Fence Installer before you get started
Before you begin the installation of your new fence, you might want to ask:
- What kind of materials do they recommend for your fence and why those materials?
- What is the procedure for replacing or repairing your fence?
- When they give an estimate, how often do they run under or over that estimate?
- What type of warranty do they provide for the fence in question?
- What do your other clients have to say about your work?
Call Us Anytime: 805-329-3270
Santa Maria fencing installation and fence repair on the Central Coast.
Areas we serve are, Santa Maria, Orcutt, Nipomo, Lompoc, Santa Ynez, Los Alamos, Huasna, Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, Oceano, Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo, Morro Bay and everywhere in between.